- A.L.S. was established in 1993 by Dieter Layer-Reiss (CEO). At first low-voltage light fittings were traded.
2002 Headquarter today
- Due to the expansion the company moved to Tettnang-Bürgermoos. The product range was enlarged continuously and adapted to the innovations of the industry (compact fluorescent lamps, discharge lamps). The first own products became developed and produced. In 2002 the company moved to its current address in Tettnang. The office and storage area was 5400 sqm, with 15 employees at this time.
2004 Opening up international markets
- In 2004 the subsidiary company ComParLux (CPL) was founded for production, import, export and OEM (LED-modules).
2008 Own LED production
- High machine and software investments as well as continuously training of the employees ensure the competitiveness of the company. Since 2008 LED-modules are produced by a pick-and-place machine. The core of the philosophy is to generate sufficient and user-friendly solutions according to the trends and innovations of the industry. The focus of A.L.S. at moment is on energy-saving solutions and LED-products.
2012 New building for production, R&D etc. was finished
- Due to the constantly growing LED market and to serve our clients interests even better we decided to built new premises for production, R&D and technical department. We extended our team and moved in October 2012
- A.L.S. – a manufacturer and trader of lighting business. An expert of LED and all other fields concerning lighting technology (interior and exterior). At moment the group has 50 employees. The shared values of the young and motivated team of A.L.S. are innovation, quality, flexibility, teamwork, service and dynamic.
- Extensive program range
- Large storage capacity
- Good quality to reasonable prices
- Flexible due to own production
- Attractive prices for driver and lamps
- Personal support for your needs
- Customized solutions (e.g. project related LED solutions)